Roast Beef and Fried Egg Sandwich

Saturdays my mom often made a breakfast style meal for supper, along with a cup of tea. I learned how to make this Sandwich in Grade 8 Home Economics class. Do they still have those classes in school today? I was so impressed that I learned something new and it was something I could actually make for my family, I made it that very weekend. A great way to use up leftover roast beef.
I will give you the list of ingredients, and you make your sandwich according to how many you are feeding. For one sandwich you need  the following -

  • toasted bread or bun of your choice
  • mayonnaise
  • your favorite mustard
  • 1 small onion, caramelized (thinly sliced and fried slowly on low heat in a bit of butter or oil until you have a deep brown color)
  • 1 fried egg
  • leftover roast beef or store bought sliced cooked roast beef that you can purchase at the deli counter
  • cheese
Voila, with some pickles on the side that is all you need. Enjoy.



Share
 
Copyright © 2015 Food Republic Blog
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah