Small Batch Fudge

Since I had a portion of Sweetened Condensed Milk left over from another recipe I did some research on how I could use it and a small batch of Chocolate Walnut Fudge is what I came up with.

4 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons butter
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Line a small casserole/pan (approx. 4"x8") with foil, extending the foil over the edges of the pan.
Mix the milk, chips, butter and salt in a microwave safe bowl.
Heat on high 30 seconds at a time stirring after each interval until the mixture is blended well.
Stir in the walnuts.
Pour into prepared pan.
Refrigerate until set, 1 hour or so.
Remove fudge from pan and cut into small pieces.
Store in an air tight container.

Share
 
Copyright © 2015 Food Republic Blog
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah